Prices are listed in USD per 1 page, which is typed in Arial font 12pt, double-spaced. The average page has approximately 275 words.
Please bear in mind that VAT is not included in the prices listed. It is only charged to our customers from the European Union. It will be added to the cost of the order in the process of payment. Also, a currency conversion fee might be applied as you will be charged in the US dollars.
Power Point Presentation Slides:
1 slide = 50% of cost per page
What can you get with our loyalty program?
Our Loyalty Program is a special system that allows you to get bonuses for each and every order you place with us and use them as payment for your future orders.
How can you use our loyalty program?
- 1 stepPlace your order and get your first 10% bonus from your payment after it is completed.
- 2 stepApprove your order and transfer bonuses to your Store credit balance in your profile.
- 3 stepPay for the next order with your bonuses. Apply discounts from our emails, if any.
Log in to see more details in “My bonuses” section about how to get the most from our loyalty program.
Help With Admission and Application
At WriteMyPapers.org, you can always get A1 help with admission to the university of your dream and application for the job you want. Bearing in mind the importance of this task and the effect it has on people's lives, we have done our best to find the most qualified writers for this kind of assignment. Now we entrust it only to our most proficient authors who are PhD degree holders and have already proved that they are real masters in academic writing by working at least 5 years with us and never letting our clients down.
If you don't want to risk your academic and professional career, there is no better way for you than to place your order on our website. The price for this kind of service is higher than for ordinary tasks, but it is absolutely fair - we never charge our clients extra and always strive to help every one of them. We deliver 4 types of admission papers:
- Application letter
- Cover letter
- Admission essay
- Personal statement
To see the price of your order, use the form in the right upper side of the web page.
Pricing Is Based On:
- Type of writing. There are several options available – writing from scratch, editing/proofreading, problem solving and multiple choice questions. Prices for the admission and application help are usually higher.
- Deadline for the order. There are 7 options to choose from. Please note that the more time you give us for the paper, the lower the price is.
- Academic level. It can be Undergraduate, Bachelor or Professional. The Undergraduate level covers high school and college. Choose Bachelor level if you study for a Bachelor’s degree. The Professional option will get you a Master's or a PhD level work. The style of your paper will match the academic level of your choice.
- Preferred writer. If you choose the option "My previous writer", you can specify the ID number of the writer who has already completed orders for you. This option is available only for the 24 hour deadlines or more and influences the price no matter what level of your writer is due to the time frames you specify. If you select "Regular writer", the price will stay the same. The "Advanced regular writer" feature will get you a more experienced author for an additional fee, which will be lower than for the premium "TOP Writer".
- VIP customer service. If you choose this extra feature, your order will become number 1 for our Customer Support Representatives. All your requests and messages will be answered in the first place, and you will receive text message notifications on the progress of your order. The service is only $14.99.
- Plagiarism report. If you want to receive an official proof that your paper is original, choose this optional extra. A plagiarism report provided by one of the most reliable plagiarism checkers WebCheck will be sent to you after you approve the paper. The pricing options for this feature are as follows. Double-spaced pages: 1-10 pages - $9.99, 11 and more pages - $10.99 plus $1 for each additional page; Single-spaced pages: 1-5 pages - $9.99, 6 and more pages - $11.99 plus $2 for each additional page.
- Abstract page. Choose this feature if you need an Abstract page to be added to your paper. Its price is just $14.99!
- Sources used. When you would like to have the materials used as the sources in your paper, select this extra. Once chosen, you will get a soft copy of such materials. Available in .doc/.docx/.pdf formats. Or as print screens or images of the pages used. You can download the materials in your control panel after your order is ready. Each source is available for $4.99.
- Table of contents. Nothing creates a better first impression of your paper than a great looking table of contents. Our writers will make sure you succeed. Find this extra on the order page of your control panel for only $9.99.
- Editor's Check. Want to give your papers even more quality? Choose this extra on the order page in your control panel to let our expert editor read your paper from head to tail after the writer finishes it. The price for this additional check will be calculated automatically once you add it to your order.
We offer the following discounts:
- 5% discount is applicable if the price of your order is above $500.
- 10% discount is applicable if the price of your order is above $1000.
We guarantee on-time delivery of your paper. However, if you fail to provide us with the details and materials necessary to complete the order, there might be a delay. To ensure the delivery of your paper before the deadline, you are required to assist the writer by supplying all the necessary information in a timely manner. This will also give you enough time to request a revision, if necessary.
We understand that students may require various levels of custom writing service, and we are ready to provide assistance to each of them.
WriteMyPapers.org also makes sure that all the papers completed by our writers are written from scratch and are absolutely plagiarism free. The quality of each and every written paper is carefully monitored to make sure that the order has been completed perfectly.
The writing staff of WriteMyPapers.org is trained to follow all your instructions precisely. Thus, please be sure to include as many details as possible.
Please note that our service is prepaid. The deadline countdown will start as soon as the order has been fully paid. To order progressive delivery, please contact Customer Support Representatives.
We value each and every customer and strive to make your custom writing experience as pleasant as possible. We are always open to suggestions and are constantly working on the ways to improve our service. Please note that special offer discounts are not applicable to orders under $30. Discounts cannot be combined. VAT is non-refundable. Please note that Discounts and Extras, such as TOP Writer, Advanced regular writer, Abstract page, Plagiarism report, VIP customer service, Sources used, Table of contents/Outline, and Editor's Check are not subject to refund either.