How To Make A Persuasive Speech On Abortion?
Abortion is one of the most controversial and debatable issue. You’ve received the opportunity to persuade the listeners against abortion and to point at the harmful, often even tragic, consequences of this surgery. So, take advantage of this chance and show that pregnancy is one of the most wonderful phenomena, which creates a new life.
In order to write the most persuasive speech, you need to do in-depth research and analysis of all the aspects of abortion. This will help you develop your own opinion concerning the topic and pick up as many appropriate statements as possible to back up your speech from all sides. The next arguments and facts will definitely fill your speech with strong evidence that would prove your point of view.
- The abortion is a matter of life and death, because the fetus is a living organism.
- According to statistics, there are about 126 thousand abortions per day and almost 46 million per year throughout the world. Just imagine how many individual humans have been murdered even before they found out what life was.
- The abortion is one of the most dangerous surgeries that has such physical after effects as nausea, abdominal cramps, vomiting, cramping, diarrhea, etc. Also it’s a high risk of hemorrhaging and different infections that can cause damage to the internal organs or even death in extreme cases.
- Abortion can cause further inability to conceive. A woman will never have children of her own and feel sorry for this all her life.
- Psychological effects of abortion are no less serious, and they can include deep depression, regret, self condemnation and anguish.
Surely, you will be finding more and more negative factors in the course of your research. Choose the most appropriate ones, that would help you deliver your speech with a clear look at the problem…