performance, and work on their writing quality improvement.
that's why we guarantee timely delivery of each and every order!
to ensure its complete originality.
If you are looking for a persuasive and controversial topic for your speech, the death penalty is the exact one you need. However, do not consider it to be an easy task, as you need to do a great research as to what would persuade an audience to agree with you and to take action. Let’s look at the persuasive speech outline, specially developed on the death penalty subject, which will definitely steer you in the right direction for delivering the greatest speech.
1. First, create an exciting title to make your speech compelling to your listeners.
2. Your introduction should include strong and purposeful thesis statement that would gain audience attention and orient them to the topic. For example, you can say that capital punishment is used for protecting the safety of the citizens, deterring crime and bringing criminals to justice. Though the purposes are convincing, none of them can justify the killing of a human being.
3. In the body part present the most evident points about the death penalty, which prove your statement. Supporting arguments for you can be:
4. Briefly summarize the strongest points in your conclusion. Emphasize that the justice system will be more just and equal, if the death penalty is removed.
5. Choose the bright quote that would finish you speech more persuasively. Mine is Dr. Rush’s, a friend of Benjamin Franklin: “The punishment of murder by death is contrary to reason, and to the order and happiness of society, and contrary to divine revelation.”
Follow this working outlet and you will…